Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mug. Don't stop.

Shoosh... I can't believe that 2 months have already past since I entered JC life.

Gosh, the homework pile is piling up again and I'm sick, feeling nauseous about doing similar tutorial questions over and over again. Ahh, I hate this.

Did the surveys about personal occupation test and the results are:
1st, Kindergarten principal
2nd, Child care centre supervisors and
3rd, Education administrators.

Others include judges, ministers of religion and full time school counsellors (WTH??)
Oh well, I was expecting something related to business or something like event organisers or hotel managers. But none of the ones I’m interested is in the results. Never mind, this MUST BE inaccurate.
Like my friend, she did this test as well and her aspirations to be are taxi drivers, crane operators and bus drivers. ROFL! I was laughing my head off when I heard that.

Oh, and the poly students are on their way to school this week. Ahh, they finally have to taste school life again. Hahaha (evil laughter). But still, good luck to them=)

Nevertheless, I met up with a few of the nuts this week.
If I had remembered correctly, it was last Tuesday when I was having the urge to taste Long John silvers when my friends mentioned it. So I went by myself, to Hougang mall to have it. It was fantastic, still loving it. Yeah, but this is not the highlight. Yeah, so coincidently I met the 4E peeps there and so I followed them to buy some contacts which I was persuaded by Chirpy to buy since it was on offer. It enlarges your eyes, you know!
Erm…Probably going to try it on next week.

Then, on Friday, I went back for anniversary which is undeniably boring, and saw lots of the NC people. Most of them went back for prize giving ceremony where they received 60 bucks vouchers. Either that, or a trophy.
Undeniably, it was kind of upsetting to see them dressed in top JC uniforms. Luckily, I wasn’t wearing my TP uniform or I would die of embarrassment. Strolled to Compass Point and accompanied them to eat LJS as we chat about our current life. Nothing much as there’s only 3 pathetic nuts there. Took a bus home with Wen Xin and reached home at 9pm.

And Saturday came and went, leaving me with Sunday to rush through my homework. Here I am, blogging instead of doing my PI. Gosh, feeling so guilty right now.

Byes.

Current song playing: You're not sorry by Taylor swift.

No comments:

Post a Comment