Friday, April 24, 2009

Conquer the world. With me and my toothpick.

Whoa… I’ve gotten my FIRST paycheck!

Money, money, money… I have a sudden urge to sing that song especially in this kind of economic times. Haas.

I was actually browsing through those photos in Facebook when I spotted my that purple high waist skirt. “Oh, that one that comes with a hefty price tag.”

My heart aches totally.

Somehow or other, the skirt seems like it had expanded. horizontally. Making me look like an fat ass. Damn the washing machine! Grrrh! I will find some ways to slim it down.

Oh, and once again, just within a snap of my fingers,
IT”S THE WEEKENDS!

Life is such a chore when you have to do PIs. Because the topics sucks and I have absolutely no idea what’s the purpose of doing Project Work.

Worse of all, it’s occupies a major chunk of my life. And this just makes my brain go haywire! That’s the state when you could laugh and cry at the same time.

ARGH, I HATE HATE HATE PROJECT WORK TO THE CORE!!!!!!!!

Whatever it is, this weekend isn’t meant to be slacked around like previous ones. Econs, Chem, GP and Chinese tests are coming right up next week and I have not touched them at all.

Gosh, and I m actually aiming for the top. Ahhh….

Off to conquer the war!
Byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment